WAYS TO GIVE
Books Are Wings operates on philanthropic contributions from organizations and people like you. Your contribution will put free books in the hands of children who do not have libraries of their own at home.
Please join us harnessing the power of literacy to transform the lives of children, their families and communities for the better.
You can make make a difference in the life of a child when you become a sustaining donor. Join our automatic giving program to put thousands of free books in the hands of children every month. Together, we can transform the lives of children, their families and communities for the better by increasing access to books and reading.
With your legacy gift, you can make it possible for every child to have a book for bedtime, playtime, learning and exploration. Through our easy and flexible planned giving methods, you can continue to contribute to a cause that’s meaningful to you. Books Are Wings will be honored to make a difference in the lives of others through your gift. Contact Jocelynn White firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about legacy giving options.
There are many other ways you can support our organization and the critical work of getting FREE books into the hands of children.
- You can bring your old ink cartridges to our office, and we will recycle them with Staples, to earn credit towards office supplies.
- When you buy a coffee at Blue State Coffee you can donate a portion of your purchase price to BAW. You may vote for us as of the non-profits they are selected for 2020. They then allocate 2% of sales us based on the number of votes each organization receives during the 6 month donation period.
- You can select us as your Amazon Smile charity: Amazon Smile
- You can purchase from our Amazon wish list: Amazon Wish List
- We now have an apparel store with Impact Brand and Marketing, and a portion of proceeds goes directly back into our programming.
Checks can be mailed to:
Books Are Wings
1005 Main Street, Suite 8116
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.